Thursday, June 4, 2009

Watermelon Picnic

I have 2 confessions....
#1 I am a sucker for anything pink and green... possibly because they were my sorority's colors in college.
#2 Even though I think the decorative and party elements of a watermelon are so much fun, I'm really not a fan of the taste of watermelons!

I decided to put together some party inspiration after walking through the mall on Sunday and seeing Gymboree's new clothing line for little girls "Watermelon Picnic". It's so stinkin' cute!


Cupcakes from The Cupcake Review
Cupcake Toppers from TheBirthdayHouse on Etsy
Watermelon Kabobs from Watermelon.org
Cookies by Taste of Home
Invitations from Tiny Prints
Watermelon Keg from Intimate Weddings Blog
Napkin Rings from Plum Party
Jell-o Watermelons from Chocolate On My Cranium
Melamine Plate from Kate's Plates



1 comment:

  1. Love it! What a great summer theme party idea (plus, I'm a sucker for anything pink & green too!)

    ReplyDelete